We are committed to providing our clients with quality service. While collecting information about you is essential to meet your needs, we recognize the importance of handling your personal information with care. Accordingly, we have established this Notice of Privacy.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information. We educate our employees about the terms of this Notice and the importance of customer privacy. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees and others who need to know that information to provide services to you, to maintain your accounts, or conduct our business.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Collecting information from you is essential to our ability to offer quality services. As part of that process, we may collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms (manually processed data);
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information that is used to facilitate emails from you.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE AND TO WHOM
You may opt out at any time via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not disclose any information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted or required by law. We may disclose the types of information listed below to companies that help us conduct our business, that perform administrative or others services on our behalf, or other financial institutions with which we now or may have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, Social Security number (if an individual), assets, income and beneficiaries;
- Information about your transactions with us, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, government agencies and from your agent banks and prime brokers where applicable, and from other sources, such as information concerning credit worthiness and history, and certain information requested pursuant to US Patriot Act anti‐money laundering prevention rules and regulations.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Upon written request private information can be corrected, amended or deleted except when prevented by law. BCMS may have potential liability in the case of onward transfers of Safe Harbor data to third parties. BCMS may be required to disclose an individual’s private information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
INTERNAL INQUIRY MECHANISM
THIRD PARTY INDEPENDENT RECOURSE MECHANISM
BCMS Corporate LLC (“BCMS”) has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/bbb-eu-safe-harbor-dispute-resolution for more information and to file a complaint.
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
BCMS Corporate LLC (“BCMS”) is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC. https://www.ftc.gov